Keeping You Safe at Chachi Hair
We are excited to have you back in the salon, but we are following the new CDC guidelines for salons here in Oregon. This does come with a few changes in the way that your appointment will go today!
- If you have had any symptoms of Covid-19
- Have been around, or live with someone who has within the last 14 days you will need to reschedule your appointment. This is very important to keep our salon and other guests as safe as possible.
- When coming in for your service please wear your mask. We will also be wearing them from the start to finish of your appointment.
- When you arrive at the salon please wait in your car or outside until you receive a text or call from the salon saying that your station is cleaned and safe for your appointment.
- As soon as you come in, please use hand sanitizers that are available before sitting down for your service.
- Please arrive alone to your appointment. The guidelines state we can only have one guest per stylist at all times. This includes children.
- We will use all new capes, towels, gloves during your service.
- During this time we are also unable to offer refreshments. If you would like please bring your own water, water bottles, drinks, etc.
- Please bring only personal essentials with you to your appointment. We will have a small basket at the station to hold your belongings.
- If you need to purchase any products please let us know and we will receive them for you and place them in a bag. This keeps our retail as clean as possible!
Thank you so much for your cooperation and patience during this time. It will be our new “normal” that may take a bit of getting used to. But, together we can make our salon the safest place for you to be. We look forward to seeing you!